Thursday, March 10, 2011

Is forcing a 15 year old to walk 3/4 of a mile in the negative degree weather considered dangerous or illegal?

I am 15 and I was kicked out of my moms house and forced to walk to my dads house, which was three quarters of a mile away. It was in the negatives with wind chill. I had originally tried to ride my bike, but it was too snowy and the tires were flat. So i had to push it the rest of the way. I had no gloves or hat. I had a thin hoodie on. My fingers became completely numb towards the end of this walk, and i had to leave my bike on the sidewalk and sprint the rest of the way home because I thought i was going to get frostbite. My dad said this is "borderline dangerous" but not quite considered "dangerous". Is it considered dangerous? Illegal?

No comments:

Post a Comment