Friday, March 11, 2011

Would anyone spare money on runescape?

Ok look, i know most of you think im a begger and im lazy. Please dont think that. I recently lost my Armadyl Godsword in the Wilderness (It is 57m) I'ver worked very hard for years just to achieve that, and those years of hard work is just gone now. The day i bought it i went into the wilderness, i thought i would keep it.. I died and now its gone. It was years of skilling and everything. I usually never asked for money and when i first get its gone. I guess i just made a stupid decision. Ya know? Its like everything you work for it just goes down the drain and you wont see it again. So i was wondering if somebody could please be generous and give me the money (If you didnt know, free trade has returned to runescape.) Please somebody, I would do anything. I can't afford a phat like the rich people who wont spare 1gp. Please help me out, anyone? I would really appreciate it if you could, and it would make me feel a lot better. If i can, i would love to help you with anything possible.. E-mail me at tiddles317@yahoo.com ( I made it when i was nine, dont laugh) (: Please anybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment